Innovation Business Analyst
6 Month Contract
London (The Strand) – Hybrid 1 day in offece
Day Rate: C.£ Inside IR35
We are increasing the pace of our innovation cycle so we can deliver greater value to society, faster. To be successful in this challenge, we are looking at recruiting an Innovation Business Analyst on a 6-month contract basis to join our team. This role is designed to gather and analyse data to build clear and coherent presentations to support decision-making and advance innovation activities.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
* A Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent work experience.
* Experience in building strong working relationships across a diverse stakeholder base.
* Knowledge of business modelling, budgeting, and operational planning
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) that can transcend many levels of the organisation.
* Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Salesforce.
* Analytical Thinking: After analysing data, has ability to see multiple relationships, identifying several likely causes or consequences of a situation.
* Conceptual Thinking: Sees patterns or trends in data or situations, notices when something is similar to a past situation and has the ability to present information in clear and coherent manner
* Information Seeking: Establishes the facts by digging deeper, asking probing questions and challenging initial responses from different sources
* Customer Orientation: Takes personal responsibility for correcting problems promptly and communicates customer expectations to monitor delivery and satisfaction
* Attention to Detail: Monitors quality of others work, checks to ensure procedures are followed
TO APPLY – PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP-TO-DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven’t heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities’ employer.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact