Circa £26,985 – depending on skills and experience
Full time, 37 hours per week
Do you have vehicle maintenance and repair experience?
Do you have a City and Guilds qualification or equivalent?
Anglian Water are looking for a Vehicle Technician who is responsible for the service, repair and maintenance of vehicles & occasionally our plant fleet.
You will be carrying out preventative maintenance, inspecting vehicle to the Department of Transport standard, servicing vehicles & plant to manufacturers recommendations, while effectively reducing equipment downtime.
In this role you will be required to raise work orders from our fleet management system, process service reports, ordering and obtaining parts from approved suppliers and completing of operator defect reports.
As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to:
- Personal private health care
- 23 days annual leave – rising with length of service
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme – Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
What does it take to be a Vehicle Technician?
- City & Guilds, IMI or equivalent
- Experience within the industry, repair and maintenance of commercial vehicles
- Computer literate
- Use of fleet management or other workshop software
- Willingness to learn, take initiative and be flexible.
- Ability to be flexible in responding to safety related demands
- Ability to work in a team as well self-motivated to work on your own
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
Why Anglian Water?
Here at Anglian Water we are striving to do the right thing for our people, customers and our environment. Our culture involves collaborative, innovative and inspiring work putting people at the heart of our business and we truly love what we do! We believe that equal opportunities mean inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Closing date: Sunday 17th October 2021
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally