We are continuing to invest in product areas like Flights, Conversation AI, Data Science, and other initiatives that have created a volume in our hiring needs! We are looking for a highly technical and customer centric technical recruiter to support Egencia’s Technology teams including Product business units in a fast paced environment. This person will be responsible for hiring the technical teams that build and run Egencia’s platforms and services. You will have the opportunity to contribute to defining and optimizing recruiting processes for these groups, as well as demonstrate a high level of professionalism and customer service in a consultative manner.
What you’ll do:
- As a Technical Recruiter, you will work closely with leadership from first-line managers to Vice Presidents to influence, implement and drive cutting edge recruiting strategies
- Develop, promote, and act as an advocate to drive a simplified recruiting process to create a world-class candidate and manager experience
- You will learn the business intricacies of a two-sided marketplace that will have an impact on revenue, business decisions, site features, and creating unique user experiences
- You will partner with Managers and HR Business Partners to drive diversity within our tech organization
Who you are:
- You have a bias towards action and work with a sense of urgency.
- Providing data & weekly updates to all of the engineering leaders you support
- You are able to effectively source and engage passive candidates using various external tools.
- You are organized and plan your work week so that you can effectively manage a requirement volume between 15 – 20 positions providing coverage across the roles.
- You bring a collaborative mindset to the technical recruiting team, offer ideas and finding creative solutions to help improve your craft.
- You are an influencer that can help guide and steer the right decisions for the business based on both experience and data
- Technical recruiting experience in a high volume, high growth environment.
- You have experience working face to face with VPs, directors and managers, providing guidance, and direction to ensure a great experience for candidates and hiring teams.
- You can manage a large number of requisitions at once, ranging from individual contributor up to Director level roles with varying levels of complexity
- You bring a source-first mentality, schedule time for searching for passive candidates and strive to find the best people in the industry
- You are process driven and always look for ways to improve existing processes including documentation, collaboration with team members, and recruiting tools
- You can adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, set clear expectations and drive the hiring process while delivering expert support and results
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale optimal workflow between candidates, managers, and the recruiting team
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally