Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
– Responsible for providing a holistic view of the sales and service platform, in order to ratify the feasibility of product requirements and solution designs at a high level
– Understand the business needs and translate product requirements into robust and innovative solutions, alongside principal engineers, and solution architects
– Aligned to projects and feature sets, support Technical Leads and Solution Architects with end-to-end analysis across multiple internal and external systems and preparing for and facilitating workshops
– Work to de-risk projects earlier in the process so that Development teams can focus on delivery and the granular detail
– Identify dependencies or risks against requirements and take initiative in suggesting solutions to the team
– Be aligned to projects or programmes of work, where required
What you’ll bring:
– Hands on experience defining and documenting requirements, translating them into technical solutions and preparing accompanying documentation
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a clear understanding of what is important when building highly available, highly reliable services to best serve our customers
– The ability to understand APIs, architectural artefacts and wireframes and communicate them confidently to others
– Experience working on projects spanning multiple teams, where there are interdependencies across different functions
– Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills with the ability to facilitate decision making and escalation of risk
– Great collaboration and facilitation skills. You should have the ability to get the best out of people, develop excellent working relationships, facilitate meetings and bring people together
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally