Salary and Benefits: Competitive + Benefits
M&S Food is changing, and fast! We are undergoing one of the biggest transformations in retailing today to build a bigger, better, fresher food business.
From Percy Pig to the freshest M&S Select Farms produce, we grow, source, and develop our own products to give our customers family-ready food that’s unbeatable on flavour and innovation.
We need motivated people who are ready to bring their whole self to work and give it their all in a fast-paced team committed to being the best. After all, this is not just food… This is M&S Food.
This is not just any job this is a M&S Space planner job! This is a 10 month FTC. You will produce and maintain accurate, commercial floor plans that reflect the appropriate business blueprint, macro space rules and principles for their stores. This will help to deliver the strategic and seasonal changes to floor plans within the agreed timescales. You will also act as the key point of contact within the SRD/ Retail/ Food Trader relationship (Power of 3).
Key accountabilities and measures
- Plan display group level floor plans for store extensions and refits that meet the business blueprint, principles and rules as well as the recommended space where physically achievable
- Plan and maintain floor plans for all changes to space (e.g. range changes, strategic changes, seasonal and promotional changes) to the agreed Critical Path
- Ensure all equipment types are set up accurately in system fixture libraries so that they can be used within floor plans
- Review store requests to change space and conduct analysis to support a recommendation on whether to allow the change – raise for approval to the appropriate member of the SRD team
- Drive implementation via regular communications and engagement of their stores, Food Traders & Regional Champions
- Visit their stores regularly to review implementation of floor plans, displays and ranges to gain store feedback and to identify potential improvements and opportunities.
- Work in partnership with the SRD Regional Champions and Food Traders as part of the ‘Power of 3′ to ensure regular communication and the delivery of the optimal floor plan for each of their stores
You will be excellent at partner management. You have excellent project and Critical Path management with in depth knowledge of Floor Planning Principles and Rules. You have good data analysis and problem solving skills with good presentation skills. You have detailed knowledge of the SRD processes and critical paths, FAQT, JDA Floor Planning, CAD and Microsoft Office programs.
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk flexible working.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty which means you are unable to complete the application process online, please get in touch either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email email@example.com so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally