Are you a M365 expert and looking for a new role?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Solutions Design Team
The Solutions Design Team comprises members from many different technical and non-technical backgrounds, from network and security to datacentre, end-user compute and even service architecture. The team provides customers and the wider Softcat team sight of the broader picture – helping to pull all pieces of the jigsaw together and solving the puzzle of how business requirements are interpreted into technical solutions involving multiple technical verticals.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Interested in becoming a SME for the M365 solutions portfolio and associated technologies?
As a Solutions Architect – M365, you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping to understand, scope and document customers’ business and technical requirements
- Producing documentation including foundational documentation, HLDs, diagrams, Statements of Works etc
- Working with other Solutions Design members, professional services consultants, and architects to develop cross-discipline solutions for customers
- Continually develop your skills and abilities as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in M365 and associated technology areas
- Developing and maintaining relationships – with internal customers, external customers, and our key vendor partners
- Maintain an accurate and timely updated pipeline and record of work completed through Services CRM systems
What we need from you
- A proven background in presales, professional services and solutions design from your previous Subject Matter Expert role
- You should hold a minimum of Associate level certifications in relevant Microsoft 365 technologies
- Such as MS-101 and MS-500 or be able to demonstrate equivalent real-world experience
- Consultative skills, with the ability to identify customer challenges, requirements and business needs for an outcome driven solution
- Being able to present complex information clearly, persuasively and elegantly through presentations and whiteboarding
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally