An overview of the role
Working in collaboration with Service Integration and Management consultants, this role is the perfect platform from which you can assist clients in the implementation of Service Management practices based on Capgemini and industry standards. As a Senior Developer you will be expected to be a trusted source of knowledge and support, lead, mentor, share knowledge and advise the other developers within the team, expanding their capabilities and working with them to improve their technical skillsets.
• Sets coding standards of best practices, ensuring that all work delivered by the team meets those standards. Ensuring appropriate governance as well as accurate documentation. Always considers best practice of the processes that any work is delivering (along with technical best practice)
• Subject Matter Expert for integrations between ServiceNow and other systems, whether developing ticket exchange with other ITSM products, or integrations with bespoke business systems.-Assists ServiceNow System Administrators, SI Process Consultants, and Business Analysts with incident resolution, as needed
• Lead the adoption of Automated Test Framework to reduce the effort required from the team for testing, and to minimise the impact of applying version upgrades
• Deliver high-quality solutions that are fit for purpose through analysis and challenging unnecessary customisation and focusing on a development and deployment approach that delivers flexibility to support changing business needs without the need to redevelop ServiceNow as functionality is expanded
• Assists ServiceNow Business Analysts in estimating release level of effort-Ability to assist with workshops across all streams
• Support and influence the development of the vision and strategy for ServiceNow based on an understanding and anticipation of future business needs and strategies, best practice
• Assists the twice-yearly upgrades of customer ServiceNow, with responsibility for minimising the size of the skip log to reduce impact and speed adoption of new functionality.
• Qualify client requirements through validation of “needs” versus “wants”.
Why this role?
This role provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced ServiceNow Developer to join our Cloud team and help us build and develop our client offering via exceptional customer support and a constantly improving offering using the ServiceNow platform.
• Experience in advanced administering ServiceNow Platform
• Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
• Understanding Agile and SCRUM
• Advanced communication skills (written and speaking skills)
• Question and push back approach on client requirements
• Strong attention to detail
• Experienced in working with relational databases (optional)
• Experienced in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services (optional)
• Experience in ITOM (optional)
• ServiceNow System Administration certificate
• ITIL Foundation Certified (optional)
• ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
• ServiceNow Scripting certificate (optional)
• Application Creation in ServiceNow
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
(call to action options, please choose one only)
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally