SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
£75,000-85,000 PER ANNUM
An established FinTech company, with headquarters in London, is looking for an experienced Senior Data Engineer to join their growing Data Solutions Team. Become a member of a dynamic and growing team that prides itself in developing highly innovative, adaptable, and configurable software solutions.
My client is a global fintech company with offices around the world. They are passionate about technology and helping businesses become industry leaders. As a leading provider of products for financial services and other industries, they empower businesses to create innovative, digital-first financial decisioning solutions that drive business growth.
You’ll be joining the Data and Analytics team that are responsible for all things data, analytics, and ML/AI. The team consists of Cloud Architects, Data Engineers, Software Engineers, Data Scientists, ML Engineers, and Data Visualisation and Program Management specialists. The business has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer to design, build and lead a large-scale enterprise data, AI and ML solutions and applications.
- Engineering ETL processes through the whole data pipeline using Python
- Step in and manage all components of the data life cycle, when needed – design, develop, evaluate, deploy, serve, monitor, and maintain
- Partner with cloud architects and engineers to design all requirements that are needed for ML/AI products
- Engineer data products to be used by the various services – including but not limited to the domains of credit risk, fraud, marketing, and recommendation systems
Skills And Experience
- Extensive commercial knowledge using AWS.
- 7+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data modelling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience implementing best coding practices using CI/CD.
- Strong knowledge in coding with SQL and Python.
- Preferable but not essential, experience in maintaining data warehouse systems and working on large scale data transformation using EMR, Hadoop, Hive, or other Big Data technologies
How To Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Carys Wilkes or click the apply link on this page.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally