Position at Xaxis
Xaxis is actively seeking a Client Solutions Executive (Programmatic) to successfully build, deploy and support the adoption of Xaxis products among our customers across EMEA. The ideal candidate will be a true team player, passionate about digital.
You will provide support for the expansion of innovative media solutions among our customers and lead the activation of products for our clients and local market teams in 24 markets. In this role, you will help Xaxis continue to innovate and push the boundaries of programmatic buying to deliver measurable outcomes to our clients. The essential core elements of this role will involve providing best-in-class programmatic consultancy, training, operational expertise and troubleshooting.
About the TeamThe Xaxis Client Solutions team is based across London, Spain, Munich & Karlsruhe with an EMEA remit to provide innovative products to our clients. The team is a core part of the Xaxis EMEA business and collaborates closely with a wide array of influential internal and external stakeholders.
The role of Client Solution Executive (Programmatic) is based in the EMEA Client Solutions team, working across 24 markets, operating out of the UK London hub.
Understanding client needs for new features, products and innovating on these is an exciting aspect of the role due to the scale and diversity of the markets. We are therefore looking for a highly organised individual with knowledge and passion for the programmatic ecosystem.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with our Global Client Engagement team and local markets, scoping, documenting, evaluating and providing support to ensure new products and features will drive sales engagement, and revenue, and that these are delivered with sound operational due diligence.
You will need to have some technical understanding of programmatic as part of this role, demonstrating an understanding of operational requirements needed to build new products and solutions for our clients. It’s a wide remit, spanning both supply and demand solutions, that allows you to develop core skills across Product Management, Product Enablement, Business Operations and Client Engagement. Alongside this you will work with the Client Solutions Director on developing and delivering the roadmaps and training schedules across the region to deadlines and to spec.
The Client Solutions Executive (Programmatic) is responsible for collaborating with regional and local stakeholders to develop and execute on products and initiatives. In this role, you will:
- Contribute to the development of best practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our programmatic teams in EMEA.
- Define and improve processes and tools to drive client business outcomes.
- Be the subject matter expert in providing programmatic consulting services to solve client and local market challenges.
- Gain a deep understanding of client needs, identify opportunities, fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and drive revenue.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and operational solutions.
- Work closely with development teams and partners to deliver with quick time-to-market.
- Drive solution launches including working with local executives, and other product and project management teams.
- Generate case studies and success metrics providing actionable insights that allow Xaxis to further capitalize on market opportunities.
- Take feedback from internal teams to help further product iterations.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing both performance and brand campaigns in a demand side platform i.e. DV360, TTD, Amazon, Xandr etc.
- Strong technical and operational background of the programmatic real time bidding and ad-serving landscape.
- Experience in developing, improving and rolling out operational frameworks and processes.
- Experience in running A/B tests and compiling case studies to effectively portray the results.
- Able to communicate effectively and work as part of a cross-functional team in a matrix organization
- Process-driven with solutions focused mind-set and a client-centric attitude
- Excellent organizational, analytical and presentational skills, with high attention to detail and quality of work output.
- Proactive approach to expanding knowledge, developing ideas and capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Xaxis is the Outcome Media Company, delivering measurable results to our clients. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with a bright team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from their digital marketing campaigns. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 47 markets in North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via [email protected]
For more information, visit www.xaxis.com or send through your application today!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally