Salary and Benefits: Competitive
Great marketing ensures we offer an inspirational and effective customer experience, which means we must understand how our customers want to shop our Clothing & Home products and present them in a compelling way – be that through store environment, packaging, POS decor, email marketing, social media, communications and SEO.
It also helps us build great relationships with our trade partners to make sure we build profitable partnerships that increase brand and category growth.
With a huge focus on how we use data to drive sales and improve customer experience – we’re super excited for what’s to come. As we continue to transform our Clothing & Home business – the sky is the limit and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!
- Ensure supplier resources are performing and provide insight into recruitment needs.
- Being first point of contact on allocated projects from design to delivery across packaging, VM & Windows, POS, Digital, Press etc.
- Manage resource to ensure work is delivered and issues of non-delivery/late delivery of projects are escalated.
- Implement a cohesive Design team that supports the business needs. Develop ways of working with all Marketing stakeholders to ensure the right resource supports their needs in the most cost-effective way.
- Ensure supplier resources are performing to their KPI’s and provide insight into recruitment needs.
- To manage the Design & Production budgets including allocating the relevant resource.
- To manage the day-to-day activities of all suppliers used to meet the need of the business.
- The identification, resolution and escalation of issues associated with the delivery of packaging designs, digital, press deliverables, C&H POS and Windows. Ensure the business can make the best commercial decisions on resolution.
- Ensure all information is documented on all key projects and all stakeholders are updated on the progress of their projects including costs incurred.
- Proactively provide information to enable understanding of issues as well as providing solutions.
- Ensure PIR’s are delivered and documented for all key projects.
- Deputise for Head of Marketing Production & creative services in absence.
- Ensuring that D&P meets the mutually agreed critical paths managed by both the Trading Area Marketing Teams and the commercial Business Units. Ensuring the critical path holders are kept up-to-date with relevant information relating to the progress of their projects and issues are identified and resolved or escalated. Ensure Monday dot com is fully updated.
- Monitor time expenditure versus time allocated to ensure budgets are met and inform the relevant design controller of overruns which may necessitate retraining and the campaign manager where this may impact on critical path or cost adherence.
- The analysis and provision of up-to-date information on the project status of all work both planned and in progress to allow the optimal use of resources.
- The management of all production cost information for projects briefed to the Design and Production Team.
- Maintenance of campaign files to ensure all files are retrievable for all information supplied to Design and Production.
- Meet agreed performance objectives and ways of working.
- Identify and progress areas for personal development.
- Set performance objectives and manage performance in line with the M&S performance management process.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at an exciting time of change and transformation! In exchange for your experience, we will reward you with a competitive salary and market leading benefits package.
Interested? Apply here!
Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. Applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally