An independent, self-funded charity, bridging the gaps in biomedical innovation and patient care over the past 25 years We seek out innovation, primarily in academia, with significant potential for patient by helping scientists progress their discoveries along the journey to becoming a medicine, diagnostic or intervention, through their lab-based research are seeking an IT Support Analyst.
IT Support Analyst
- Assisting with solving all P5 P4 P3 vulnerability within Qualys Vulnerability software.
- Help with deploying baseline bench for CIS20Cyber essentials within Qualys and testing.
- Would need someone to help with GPO test.
- Assistance with cleaning up Sophos and searching through USB logs to help block authorized devices.
- 1st 2nd line support tickets.
- Helping with building new laptops and desktop for EOL devices.
- Ensure that the systems (hardware & software) are running smoothly and any issues with the systems are resolved.
Skills and experience
- Good experiencing working with Window 10.
- Good understand of Antivirus (Sophos)
- Good understanding of TCPIP and DNS.
- Good problem-solving skills for IT hardware, software, network, and operating system.
- Experience with various applications and systems such as: MS Windows Operating Systems (7/10), Office365, Office Suite, Active Directory, Remote Desktop, General Desktop User Applications.
Based: Hybrid role 2 days working from home and 3 days working from Stevenage office.
Hours: 9am – 5.30 or 10am – 6.30
Salary £15.00 – £17.00ph
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally