HR Administrator – North West England
A fabulous long-term flexible role has arisen with a global client serving over 50 countries globally. You’ll also be provided with yellow belt training. Our client is looking for a number of candidates for this position.
- 2+ years experience within HR, Rewards, benefits and compensation or similar experience,
- European languages are highly desirable with the opportunity to choose across Germany, Switzerland, France Spain and other international markets.
- Support execution and delivery of global total rewards projects and program delivery, as needed
- European language highly desirable
- similar experience gained within an HR environment
You’ll be working across the below three areas:
Execute and administer activities related to benefit plan eligibility, enrolments, status changes, and terminations including some social security programs
Leave of Absence (training provided)
Manage leave of absence and time off plans and systems
Coordinate communication to employees and managers as needed to support leave or time off events.
- Some Experience in one or more of Compensation Operations, Benefits Administration, or Leaves Administration for the relevant region
- Experience working within HR
- Experience working in a rapid, fast-moving environment which is both complex and changing
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes, regional Employment Laws and total rewards legislative requirements for the relevant region
- Experience working in a multi-cultural/multi-country work environment
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and convincing way to staff, callers, and functional business and technical groups
- Demonstrated continuous improvement mind-set
Language Requirements: any other European language
Please send your CV to Ahmed and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force – ALL applicants welcome to apply
from home: remote working until offices open up and then expected in the offices at least twice a week
opportunity to become permanent.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally