Spring Technology are currently recruiting for an experienced Front End developer (Outside IR35) to undertake an initial 3 month contract starting ASAP on a fully remote basis. The FE Developer is required to assist in the delivery of fully responsive UI’s, with an eye for detail, a keen understanding of performance and accessibility and the ability to work in a cross discipline team.
Skills Required –
Experience working on web deliveries that function cross device and browser with an eye for implementing designs and understanding the constraints of devices and
– Deep understanding of semantic markup and the DOM.
– Confident and proven in delivering scalable CSS, you use SASS but understand the core fundamentals of CSS and how the cascade & paint works in detail.
– Confident with building with tools such as gulp, grunt and webpack.
– Understand and have implemented accessibility to WCAG2.0/2.1 AA standards
– Understand ARIA to high levels, including when not to use it.
– You have worked with Jira and are confident in git
– delivered de-coupled front ends
– exposure to Legacy versions of Angular
– worked on transitioning a website from Legacy technology to a more modern tech stack
– You’ve worked with node based Middleware
– Exposure to Cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
– Experienced in developing complex Microsoft web architecture
– Exposure to Episerver CMS or similar enterprise level CMS
– Confident working with design systems and tools such as Storybook.js
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally