Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle Food and Beverage Solutions provide integrated software solutions to Hotels, Restaurants, Sports & Entertainment & Cruise ships. Customers worldwide depend on Oracle Point of Sales (POS) and F&B Management solutions to meet their complex business requirements, control operations, and provide superior customer service.
With today’s changing and competitive world, Food & Beverage Organisations need to be more effective in business operations, this is where Oracle Integration, Cloud Solutions and Mobile platforms give companies the edge over their competitors. This is not just “Point of Sale” (POS), this is true business transformation. The Food & Beverage industry will change more over the next 5 years than it has over the last 20 years.
For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to be involved in changing the face of an industry.
What will the candidate do:
As Enterprise Program Director EMEA, you will be responsible for leading and managing large-scale enterprise customer programs across the region. The nature of these engagements means that you will work directly with some of the World’s largest F&B providers at an executive level with the following key responsibilities:
• Defining, implementing and managing a robust governance framework
• Prepare program brief, initiation documentation and business case
• Developing and presenting program strategy and plans
• Alignment of customer and Oracle strategic roadmaps
• Customer relationship management and wider stakeholder engagement (C-level)
• Accountability for delivery of program success measures and goals
• Management of program budgets
• Work across all Oracle FBGBU lines of business ensuring a joined up holistic solution
• Oversight of active customer projects and programs
• Uphold and champion Oracle processes and methodologies
What skills will they need:
• 8+ years of relevant strategic program management experience.
• Proven track record of managing large complex programs and projects preferably in technology/POS solution environments.
• Strong verbal and written communication, negotiation and influence skills and able to interact at executive level both internally and with customers
• A strategic mind-set – maintain the long term vision but also step into the tactical detail when required
• Strong analytical and reporting skills – ability to decipher project health/issues through hard and soft metrics before they become major issues
• Experience working in a matrix environment, being a team player with the ability to think and work independently
• Proactive – anticipating the customer needs and identifying and implementing solutions
• Ability to travel across the region as required
• Good (fluent) English both oral and written is essential. Any other EU language is desirable.
What we offer: An opportunity to operate at Executive level and to be involved in true business transformation within Global Enterprise Customers.
This role can be based remotely in UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium or Spain.
This most senior implementation project professional manages highly complex relationships with client site during entire Implementation phase. Tracks and coordinates all moving pieces of the Implementation from start to end. 1st level of escalation for onsite installation team.
Manages Implementation Service deliverables throughout installation project including milestones and project schedule. Develops and maintains consistent standards for project delivery. Reviews project proposals. Confers with implementation team, management or account management to locate the appropriate parties to provide technical advice. Creates and communicates status reporting for both internal and external purposes. Manages project closure and handoff to Account Manager and Help Desk.
10+ years of experience relevant to this position including 5+ years of project management experience. Second-level management experience preferred; proficient at managing managers and large team. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects of increasing complexity with commensurate professional sophistication. Ability to travel as needed.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally