Who We Are
Linx Printing Technologies is a leading global provider of coding and marking solutions for dateand batch coding of products and packaging across manufacturing industries.
Linx’s continuous inkjet printers, laser coders, impulse jet printers, and thermal transferoverprinters apply primary and secondary codes onto products in a wide range of manufacturingsectors, wherever product identification codes, batch numbers, use-by dates and barcodes areneeded. Linx is also one of the leading providers of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutionsin coding and marking, which includes cloud computing and analytics, to support Industry 4.0initiatives and the future of the smart factory.
Linx joined Danaher in 2005 and employs approximately 330 associates globally across 3 main officelocations in Cambridge UK, Paris (Courcouronnes) France and Shanghai China.
What We Value
We empower creativity and unconventional thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions andaccelerate the pace of innovation. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover morepowerful customer insights and ultimately creates a competitive advantage in the markets weserve.
And we would love to have you on this journey with us! Apply today.
The Embedded Software Engineer role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningfulway to:
- Specify, design, develop and test user interface and embedded software for Linx range of coding and marking products, and web based technologies
- Investigate, understand and resolve customer issues
- Research and prototype new technologies and methods to improve customer workflows
Your responsibilities as Embedded Software Engineer at Linx, include:
- Research and development of embedded software and complementary technologies for Linx Continuous Inkjet Printers.
- Take responsibility and ownership of the design, development and maintenance of multiple software components and small projects, from initiation through to integration into a released product.
- Software Technical support to customers, distributors and other departments within Linx
- Continuous improvement of software development process using the latest software methodologies.
We are looking for a professional who is:
- Motivated and Driven – to focus and direct their energy and efforts towards achieving success
- Disruptive Thinker – solve problems and approach work with innovation at the forefront of their mind.
- Team Player – relationship savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Customer-Oriented Achiever – create commitment and trust through strong work ethics and customer-focused attitude
Your Education and/or Background Experience will include:
- Computer Engineering Degree
- Experience in the following languages: C, C#, C++, QT/QML, Python, BASH.
- Linux kernel device driver development experience.
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- Yocto project.
- Multi-threaded application development.
You will be part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results andcontinuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important.
It’s a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people toachieve their strategic business goals.
You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths andwill help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
At Danaher, your potential is amplified. Our culture of continuous improvement defines who we are,drives our success, and translates to a career without limits for our team of 65,000 intellectuallycurious associates. Listen to our voices: https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/our-difference
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluatequalified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, maritalstatus, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristicsprotected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluatequalified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, maritalstatus, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristicsprotected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here .
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally