CRM Systems Analyst
initial 6 months with a view to extend till end of 2022
£450 – £500 per day to an umbrella company
Our Edinburgh based client, an established name in the local market, is looking to identify an experienced CRM Systems Analyst/Technical Business Analysts to join their team to support a new CRM focused Project (migrating to a new CRM Solution). Experience of CRM systems is mandatory.
To be successful in these role/requirement, we are seeking experienced Analysis Contractors with a technical background who have the below knowledge/experience;
* Demonstrable Business Analysis/Systems Analysis skills and experience – Requirements Gathering, Functional/Non-Functional Specs and Business Processes etc
* Demonstrable knowledge of CRM Systems/Solutions
* Knowledge & experience digital or mobile customer management/engagement projects as well as more traditional Back End change.
* Experienced in working with multi-disciplined team – working with Solutions Designers, Testing etc
* Knowledge & experience across a range of project methodologies – Waterfall/Agile etc
* Excellent People & Communication skills – candidates must be motivated self starters with excellent Stakeholder & Relationship Management skills
The role must be engaged via an FCSA accredited Umbrella company.
If the above details appeal to you and you have the relevant experience, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this Contract.
* Our Client values diversity & welcomes applications from everyone.*
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally