Position at Xaxis
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Director, Activation is responsible for providing day to day leadership to their direct team of activation specialists to execute against our commitment to clients through market leading activation expertise.
The Associate Director will work closely with the Director, Activation and lead a team consisting of onshore and offshore activation specialists who deliver our core promise to our clients: Business outcomes through programmatic media.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Activation Excellence & Delivery Processes, Automation and Offshoring
- Effective ways of working
- People & Culture
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Activation Excellence & Delivery
- Provide day to day activation guidance and coaching to your direct team of activation experts to deliver client outcomes across all accounts assigned to your team.
- Own the campaign management lifecycle for select Tier 1 clients including set up, optimization, reporting and troubleshooting gaining a more strategic understanding of the client’s business and KPIs
- Be the voice of activation across the business, providing deep insight and programmatic expertise.
- Key contributor to the creation of campaign best practices and campaign processes and responsible for adherence to activation controls, best practices and QAs of your immediate team.
- Escalation point for your direct team on activation issues and challenges and any conflict between best practice and client requirements and asks. Understand when to escalate issues to Director, Activation.
2) Processes, Automation and Offshoring
- Work with the Director, Activation and contribute towards the continuous iteration and adoption of process and best practices that drive quality, efficiency and accuracy across all campaigns.
- Contribute towards driving quality and efficiency through, but not limited to, the adoption of automation and offshoring, specialist training and certification program.
- Direct and ensure optimal allocation of work between onshore and offshore team.
3) Effective ways of working
- Work with other Associate Directors and stakeholders to maximise learnings and knowledge sharing across verticals, agencies, and products.
- Ensure your direct team both in the UK and Global Hub work effectively together.
- Work with Activation Director and Marketing Science to deploy data, AI and advanced analytics solutions.
- Use systems and tools made available to monitor all campaign delivery and report and solve for recurring issues and challenges in your direct team.
4) People & Culture
- Provide timely and actionable feedback to the team to support their continuous improvement and drive activation excellence.
- Work with people managers to input into team’s career development and growth plans. Providing insight into team’s day to day activation expertise and opportunities for growth e.g. training opportunities.
- Work with the Activation Director to continuously keep yourself and direct team informed and knowledgeable of the programmatic landscape, latest tech platforms, vendors, and suppliers.
- Foster strong working relationship across Xaxis UK team to enable excellence in campaign activation
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
- A passion for driving and motivating others to deliver activation excellence
- Demonstrated ability to embrace the core Xaxis values.
- An expert in the deployment of data, AI and analytics to drive campaign performance, increase profitability and revenue, and ultimately deliver value to clients.
- Ability to leverage market knowledge to push the boundaries of activation practices and inspire your team to do the same.
- Strong and effective communicator
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to translate technical and complex points to non-technical audiences and coach others to do the same.
- Extensive programmatic expertise across programmatic tech platforms (e.g. DMPs, DSPs, key brand safety suppliers)
- A data-driven and performed-focused programmatic expert
- An expert in the use of data, AI and analytics to drive campaign performance
- Proven ability to build strong relationships beyond your direct team to deliver against client needs.
- Strong and effective communication across all levels.
- Excellent organisation skills and great attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of experts
- Problem solving skills and desire to resolve challenges and issues that arise with a can-do attitude
CORE XAXIS VALUES
DE&I: Seeks out and promotes opportunities to improve diversity within the team. Values each individual for the different strengths they bring, mentors individuals from underrepresented groups and encourages
others to do the same.
Innovative: Promotes ideas and new approaches to improve a range of work areas, encouraging others to do the same. Confidently challenges existing methods with new ideas and solutions, leading the team to
implement ideas and always improve what we do.
Accountable: Proactively starts and owns a variety of initiatives that contributes to the team’s success, encouraging others to own deliverables. Drives the team forward with energy and enthusiasm, ensuring
targets are consistently met by addressing challenges and overcoming obstacles.
Collaborative: Establishes rapport quickly and maintains long-term and trusting relationships with key stakeholders, supporting others to do the same. Creates a sense of common purpose and intention in the
team, communicating successes and emphasising that winning is done as a team.
Focused: Always delivers on commitments and maintains high level of output, guiding others to do the same. Focuses on and prioritises work for the team and sets clear plans for delivery to get the job done.
Reporting to Director, Strategy & Planning.
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the
outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more
information, visit www.xaxis.com
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally