Salary and Benefits: Competitive
Our online channels are experiencing incredible growth, which shows no signs of slowing. With an online presence in over 100 markets, are you ready to take our digital customer experiences to the next level as we turbocharge .com?
You’ll also be joining us at an exciting time, as we have ambitious plans to drive online growth and create outstanding omnichannel experiences for our customers, as part of the wider transformation of M&S. If you thrive in ambiguity, enjoy being part of a problem-solving team, and are excited by changes that improve experiences of colleagues and customers, join us!
Job share only – 3 days a week
Marks and Spencer’s Marketing Team has a fantastic opportunity for someone who is interested in doing a job share 3 days a week. They are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to support in the delivery of innovative and best-in-class campaigns & category marketing across our Clothing & Home Business units; delivering against both brand and commercial objectives. They will be collaborating with a driven and passionate brand marketing team to ensure Marks & Spencer is modern and relevant for our customers, pushing quality, style and value credentials whilst driving frequency of our target customer across all channels.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Supporting the development of C&H campaigns and omnichannel marketing propositions
- Working closely with Marketing Manager and relevant business area to ensure commercial and branding objectives come to life through all marketing touchpoints
- Support in the coordination & implementation of inspiring briefs from end to end, across all customer channels against clear budgets, customer targets and commercial objectives
- Collaboration with all relevant wider marketing teams including; Creative & Design, Production, VM, Owned & Paid Channels, Dot Com, PR, working as one team to drive the marketing agenda
- Assist on marketing shoots including all prep, being the representative for the brand and product expert when on set
- Understanding our customer motivations, drivers & insights to deliver relevant plans
- Support business area’s commercial rhythm and routine and takes appropriate action to respond to market conditions and deliver commercial objectives
- Drive the vision & ambition of the M&S brand forward with your team and those around you
Your skills and experience will include
- Strong understanding of brand marketing development & delivery – across both physical & online touchpoints and platforms
- Knowledge of the fashion, retail & marketing landscape, as well as passion to always learn & explore
- Strong organizational skills & stakeholder management
- Leadership & communication
- Effective influencing skills
- Performance reporting, analytical understanding & commercial acumen
- Team player, ability to collaborate and work alongside peer group.
- Customer Focussed
- Passion & Drive
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at an exciting time of change and transformation! In exchange for your experience, we will reward you with a competitive salary and market leading benefits package.
Interested? Apply here!
Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. Applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally