If you are an experienced Application Support Analyst with experience in Microsoft Dynamics D365 and operational experience improving and supporting technology processes, who enjoys working collaboratively, you belong at Bromford.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Application Support Analyst to join the Business Applications Team supporting the production environment of Microsoft Dynamics D365 and other business applications, their ongoing development and the end users. You will understand key processes and how technology enables them, and act as an interface between ICT and the wider business community, helping to shape the future of Bromford applications and processes.
As an Analyst with us, you will understand the detail, monitor processes running in your area of expertise, act as an expert user and support the running of the production environment and ongoing changes and enhancements. You will be the subject matter expert and support the operational aspects of the business and processes for specified area(s) of expertise across systems which could include Finance, Customer Experience, People Experience, Field Services, Income & Lettings and Asset Management.
You will be responsible for executing daily, weekly and periodic tasks required to administer business applications, working with business colleagues to define and implement workarounds to new/known issues. You will monitor integration exceptions and either resolves issues or work with other teams do so.
We will want you to build relationships with Functional Directors/Services Owners/SME’s and the wider business, as well as develop relationships with onshore and offshore Suppliers, colleagues and act as business lead in resolving issues. You’ll build close working relationships with business colleagues and IT with regards to business applications. You’ll proactively develop your systems skills using internal and external coaching and training, maintaining process and technical documentation and perform testing of business applications.
As Application Support Analyst you will have:
- Desire to become professionally qualified in the business area you support, e.g. accounting, procurement, etc.
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring, customising or administering specific functions/modules within applications
- Experience managing and implementing changes using a formal method such as SDLC/ITIL
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Working knowledge of MS tools such as PowerPlatform, PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, Azure, LogicApps
- Operational experience managing and supporting processes in the relevant area of expertise
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation experience and experience of supporting D365 Production environment
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Dedication to meet the expectations of internal and external customers, gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements, acts with the customer in mind, and maintains effective relationships
- Confidence in providing support and training to users, ability to present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to colleagues
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
This is a roaming role so will involve a mix of office, home and remote working. You’ll be based from one of our main offices at Wolverhampton (WV10), Tewkesbury (GL20) or Chipping Sodbury (BS37)
Your previous experience may be in roles as a systems analyst, support analyst, D365 support, ICT applications support, ICT systems support, amongst others.
A place to be you!
Being able to express yourself at work helps you connect with people and gives you the freedom to perform better at your job. We believe diversity helps drive success, so we want to build a culture where all our differences are celebrated. Everybody should feel that they belong and are able to bring their true, authentic selves to work. We want an organisation that reflects the communities and the people that we serve and if we can achieve this, we know that we will create an environment where everyone is included and can thrive.
Closing date for applications is 9th January with interviews taking place 24th – 26th January
If this sounds like you, you’ll feel right at home here. At Bromford we give both customers and colleagues the opportunity to realise their potential. In our team you’ll do incredible work and be rewarded for doing so. Not just in the smiling faces of the thriving communities that you help build, but in the trust, support, training, success and friendship you’ll find in our team.
If you can be bold, be honest, be you and be brilliant… you belong at Bromford. Apply now.
In addition to a competitive salary, we will offer you a fantastic benefits package. This includes; 27 days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays); a choice of defined benefit and defined contribution pension schemes; trust-based flexible working, and a £500 personal allowance to spend on your choice of things like private medical cover, dental treatment and gym membership. Visit our website to see the full list.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. We will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us which must cover the last two years. In addition to this, all employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK – further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time – all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally