Salary and Benefits: £Competitive + Benefits
Analyst – M&S Bank and Services
We have a fantastic Analyst opportunity within our M&S Bank and Services team.
Working alongside a team of analysts, you will support and collaborate on data cross-product team dependencies in both M&S plc and M&S Bank
You will conduct and own full analytical lifecycle delivery to include requirements, design and development resulting in the implementation of analytical solutions and capabilities that drive insight and benefit.
You will empower teams across the business unit to make informed, accurate and timely decisions from targeted data insight
Key accountabilities and measures
- Strong problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Power BI or similar relational model type visualization tool
- Advanced MS Office and Office 365 skills.
- Good knowledge of advanced and optimised SQL across big data tables and datasets
- An inquisitive mind with the ability to interpret data, act, and drive business change.
- Enthusiastic about learning about new data tools and methods
- Tenacity and reliance. Can shine in a fast-paced environment that requires strong organisational skills.
- A proven have track record of building and maintaining great business internal and external relationships
- Experience creating and delivering campaign offer and business case support analysis.
- Confident to interact with the business and translate technical data to be understood easily by non-technical colleagues
- Ability to interact with the business to understand their needs and interpret how they could be fulfilled using the available data.
- A connector, bringing people together you help make improvements even in areas you do not own.
- The ability to strongly influence decisions you don’t own.
- Flexible working approach, with a balance of being in the office and working from home
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 celebration day
- 20% discount on M&S products
- A range of wellbeing support (including free counselling and a virtual GP for you and immediate family)
- 25% off gym memberships, access to online fitness classes and discounts for complementary health services, such as nutrition and lifestyle coaching
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk flexible working. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty which means you are unable to complete the application process online, please get in touch either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email email@example.com so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally