Please note this role is a Fixed Term Contract for up to 6 months
NEC Software Solutions is headquartered in the UK and operates around the world.
We employ more than 3,000 people in six countries, building software and services to get our customers better outcomes.
We traded as Northgate Public Services until 1 July 2021 when we rebranded to align with our owners, NEC. Most of our subsidiary companies did too (APD Communications, i2N, EMIS Care and Charter Systems) but our service design agency still trades as Snook.
We’ve been part of global tech company NEC Corporation since January 2018.
The role of the administration is to act as the first point of contact on behalf of the business for the programme’s patients.
They are directly responsible for the oversight of patient management from front end registration to ensuring adequate call and recall targets are maintained by the creating and editing of clinical locations, database validation and cleansing and to issue all communication in a timely fashion ensuring notification of information to patients and healthcare professionals are received.
The main accountabilities
· The creation, editing and maintenance of clinical locations and the appointment schedule ensuring all eligible patients are offered annual screening as per NDESP guidelines and guidance. This will involve the booking, rearrangement, and cancellation of appointments in accordance with programme requirements.
· Maintaining an up to date and accurate patient database by undertaking and participating in continual data validation through multiple levels of data analysis.
· Timely issuing of all accurate clinical data and screening results to patients and healthcare professionals always adhering to NDESP guidelines, in a secure and auditable environment.
· Maintain and make available all policy documents, audit trails and office Legislative compliance documentation accessible for inspection always.
· Ensuring all documentation of a sensitive nature and containing Personal Identifiable Data (PID) is disposed of in a secure a proper manner in line with 1998 Data Protection Act and Caldicott Principal Guidelines.
· Reviewing and maintaining a safe, risk free office environment to help promote an office surrounding that is tidy, orderly and compliance with relevant legislation.
· Communicate with healthcare professional, including Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Diabetic nurses, and GPs to determine best levels of care and clinical decisions are followed for patients in line with guidance from the Administration Team Leader.
· Ensure all office stationery material are kept stocked and raise any requirements to the Administration Team Leader for timely replenishment.
· Identify areas of underperformance or concerns within the programme on a clinical level and to communicate these to the Administration Team Leader and Programme Management.
GCSE Grade C in English (or equivalent)
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the UK. Documentary evidence will be required.
All offers are subject to satisfactory vetting and reference checks. Depending on the nature of the role a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check may also be required.
At NEC, the health and safety of our colleagues and protection of the environment are paramount and a measure of our success. We strive to ensure a safe working environment and arrangements to support this.
NEC Software Solutions is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all communities.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally