Are you newly qualified Nurse looking to start your career in a supportive, innovative and fast pacing environment? Or you may be an experienced Nurse looking to develop your skills and knowledge in General Surgical Nursing . If you answered yes then come and join our well established friendly and supportive team here on 7 North, Ealing Hospital Site. Our team is dynamic, forward thinking and constantly striving to improve the patient’s pathway, with an emphasis on patient experience, high quality patient centered care and team working.
We can offer you:
-Newly qualified Nurses are enrolled onto our Trusts preceptorship programme.
-On-going learning and development including access to mentorship and leadership courses.
-Clearly structured career pathway and personal development plan -On-going support from our enthusiastic and innovative team.
If you are a highly motivated team player with a keen interest in General Surgical Nursing, then we would be really pleased to hear from you.
Main duties of the job
The post holder will have the responsibility for the assessment of patient care needs and the development and/or the implementation and evaluation of programmes of patient care. Carry out pathways of care under supervision and, when proficient, demonstrate procedures of care; supervise junior and/or unqualified staff including student nurses and health care support workers.
As part of managerial and clinical development, under supervision, take charge of the team/ward whilst undertaking a variable shift pattern as directed by the ward manager to meet the service needs. Maintain clinical study and undertake further personal and professional development in line with Trust policies.
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWH) cares for the people of Brent, Ealing, Harrow and beyond.
Our team of more than 8,200 clinical and support staff serve a diverse population of almost one million people.
We run major acute services at:
- Northwick Park Hospital: home to one of the busiest emergency departments (A&E) in the country. The hospital provides a full range of services including the country’s top-rated hyper-acute stroke unit and one of only three hyper-acute rehabilitation units in the UK
- St Mark’s Hospital: an internationally renowned specialist centre for bowel disease
- Ealing Hospital: a busy district general hospital providing a range of clinical services, as well as 24/7 emergency department and urgent care centre, and specialist care at Meadow House Hospice
- Central Middlesex Hospital: our planned care site, hosting a range of surgical and outpatient services and collocated with an urgent care centre.
We are a university teaching NHS trust, in recognition of the important role we play in training clinicians of the future and bringing the benefits of research to the public.
20 April 2023
Agenda for change
£31,163 to £37,875 a year pa Inclusive of High Cost Area Supplement
Ealing Hospital Site
To view the main responsibility, please see the attached the Job Description and Person Specification
- Registered Genaral Nurse
- Surgical Ward experience
- Evidence of professional development
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Staff Nurse 7 North job in South Tyneside, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally