Morgan Hunt is currently working with a homeless charity in search of a temporary Press Officer for a 3 month contract. The role is offering an hourly rate of £15.50 plus holiday pay (£17.37 an hour) and hybrid working from Tower Bridge.
Key responsibilities of the temporary Press Officer:
– Draft press releases for national media releases- online and offline
– Work on proactive media enquiries
– Monitor press mailbox and pick up on press enquiries in timely manner
– Manage and grow positive relationships with journalists
– Collaborate with internal teams to create positive news stories
Previous experience and skills of the temporary Press Officer:
– Experience working in a busy press office
– Experience working in a not for profit organisation
– Understanding of the national media and experience in working with journalists
The role offers immediate start- please apply as soon as possible
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Press Officer job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally