About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Credit Portfolio Consultant…
In this role, you will:
- Participate in less complex consulting services and identify opportunity for providing credit and portfolio expertise
- Identify and assess credit performance, as well as potential and emerging risks, and partnering on credit and portfolio strategies within the scope of responsibilities
- Review and analyze credit performance or credit portfolio that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives, and exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in credit consulting services
- Collaborate and consult with functional colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders, including internal or external customers
- Work with business partners, provide analytic solutions, and develop strategies to support or negate change recommendations
- Experience in Credit Portfolio Consulting, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.