Robert Half are working exclusively with a not for profit organisation based in Quedgeley, Gloucester (GL2) – they are looking to appoint a versatile Accounts Assistant to start ASAP.
They’ve seen significant growth over the last few years and as a result need to bolster their Finance Function.
They are looking to appoint an accomplished Accounts Assistant to join their organisation on a temporary / Temporary to permanent basis – this role will offer a great deal of variety which will see the successful candidate learn all aspects of transactional finance.
The role is to start ASAP to join a very friendly and welcoming finance and administration team
Role: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £12-£15 per hour plus holiday pay
Duration: 3-6 months, however they will consider people who are keen on temp to perm contracts
Location: Quedgeley, (GL2)
Working Pattern: 1-2 days in the office (however the office is open, should you require full time office working)
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Processing payments, purchasing invoices, incoming payments, and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases
- Processing payroll for 800+ staff
- Creating accurate billing information for suppliers and customers
- Posting and matching incoming cash / payments
- Monthly ledger reconciliations
- Managing employee expense claims
- Supporting with ongoing process improvements and systems upgrades
To be considered you will need the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Available to start employment as soon as possible – ideally straight away
- High levels of accuracy and keen eye for detail
- Confident user of the MS Range – In particular MS Excel (Pivot Tables and Look ups)
- Able to work in a fast paced fun filled environment
- Strong organisational skills
For more information, please call Adrian Price at Robert Half 01179935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: roberthalf.co.uk/fraud-alert