As a Senior MRO Executive (internally known as Senior Tactical Buyer and Expeditor), you will be integral in the delivery of our customer demands by managing key supplier accounts as part of the repair cycle
The role exists to effect Procurement Strategy for the repair management environment, helping meet Customer requirements for EasyJet, Aer Lingus, and Power by the Hour contracts.
Through collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, you would manage the end-to-end repair cycle against on-time delivery, in order to meet diverse customer needs, while achieving and exceeding KPIs.
Your day-to-day duties
- Building relationships and working with your own portfolio of Suppliers
- Processing repair orders via conference calls & status reports with Suppliers
- Negotiating a reduction on repair shop quotations when required
- Performing to KPIs, Supplier, and Customer contract terms
- Expediting of business-critical components
- Monitoring Supplier performance through the use of bespoke data systems and tools
- Improving Supplier performance through working with internal stakeholders to support the root cause & corrective action process
- Identify and resolve any issues that may impact the business-as-usual operation
- Supporting the team leaders in escalation processes
- Assisting in training the Core members of the team
- Carrying out any other job-related duties as deemed necessary by the Team Leader or Head of TB&E
By joining AJW Group, you will become part of a world-leading independent specialist in the supply, exchange, maintenance, repair, and lease of commercial and business aircraft spare parts. We provide the civil aerospace sector with the most efficient and progressive end-to-end supply chain solutions for the provision and repair of components, warehousing, and logistical service.
What you can expect by working at AJW:-
Monthly fun budget, social events, a hybrid working model, a stunning work environment and state-of-the-art HQ facilities, an onsite gym with a bike-for-work scheme, with bike stations for you to ride to us- we are fully accessible from the Downs Link, superb restaurant, discretionary bonus scheme, medicash provision, PAWternity leave and much more!
See for yourself what it’s like to work here:-
Our person specification below is by no means exhaustive, and we would like to hear from you if you are interested in the role or in joining AJW Group, despite whether you meet all of our requirements. We will provide training to ensure your success and growth at AJW Group. We welcome informal conversations before making the decision to apply, please direct your request for a pre-application call to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good administrative skills gained within an office environment
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Experience in the aviation industry, aircraft component, MRO, or trading environment
- Experience in being a leader/influencer/collaborator, assisting Team Leaders in training other team members
- Keen to learn and develop in-depth knowledge and skills within MRO/Repair Cycle Management
- Analytical thinker with experience in producing and evaluating reports
- Quantum experience essential
- Proven ability in customer service to aid delivery through relationship management
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to use own initiative in a busy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and meet deadlines and KPIs
- Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail
- Adapts well to change within a fast-paced environment
AJW is rich in its diversity and we are pleased to have signed up to be a Disability Committed Employer and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer with the aim of providing a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage suitably qualified applications regardless of race, disability, age, sex, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, and religion or belief. We are a culture that celebrates success on merit.
To recruitment agencies: AJW Group will not accept unsolicited or speculative agency CVs and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Senior MRO Executive job in Horsham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally