Are you enthusiastic and passionate Nurse looking for a rolewhere you can really make a difference? Come and join South Bristol INT!
We are a forward-thinking locality that will really valueyou as an induvial by supporting with your development and investing in you.
We have a variety of opportunities in South Bristol forregistered nurses whether you are newly qualified, fancy a change from workingin hospital or are relocating to Bristol this is the perfect place to begin orcontinue your nursing career.
Our INTs are large teams made up of nurses, therapists,paramedics and support workers who work in an integrated way to support serviceusers on their healthcare journey. We would love for you to come along for theride.
As a Community Nurse you would be welcomed into one of ourbusy nursing teams to support service users who have nursing needs in their ownhomes. You will be working out of theKnowle Clinic and The Withywood Centre.
As a locality we have opportunities for Community StaffNurses specialising in planned nursing care, supporting acutely and chronicallyunwell service users to remain safely in their own homes.
Weekly working pattern:
Up to per week to include some evenings andweekends.
Main duties of the job
As a Nurse in the South BristolINT time, you will work within a multi-disciplinary team to provide holisticand specialist skills supported by a robust competency framework.
You will have the opportunity to develop additional competencieswithin the requirements of the multi-disciplinary approach to the INT.
Due to the diversity of need in our locality, this is abrilliant opportunity to develop your skills through training and in-teamsupport in a range of nursing interventions, from end-of-life care and woundcare to diabetic care and continence. Working in a community setting gives youthe unique ability to really get to know your caseload and tailor yourinterventions in a holistic and person-centred way. This could be working withthem to manage their health needs or supporting them through education andhealth promotion.
We are Sirona care & health, a Community Interest Company committed to providing local communities with a range of high-quality specialist health care services across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire. For us, its about the personal approach; we take pride in what we do and deliver the high standard of care that wed expect for ourselves and our families.
At Sirona, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of colleagues, service users and communities. We therefore welcome applications from all those who feel they have the skills and attributes we are seeking.
We offer NHS Agenda for Change Salary, Terms and Conditions and an NHS pension scheme plus much more! Please see the benefits leaflet attached to this advert for more details.
Please note that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received prior to the advertised closing date.
20 April 2023
Agenda for change
£27,055 to £32,934 a year pro rata
Full-time, Part-time, Flexible working
Amelia Nutt Clinic
For full details of the role please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification attached to this advert.
This vacancy qualifies for the Sirona Employee Referral Scheme Tier 1 – referrals must be made prior to the closing date
- BSc or equivalent experience in adult nursing or an Allied Health Professional role
- Current NMC or HCPC registration
- Evidence of continuing professional development and commitment to lifelong learning
- Working knowledge of clinical outcomes measures, clinical audit
- Knowledge of the principles of Clinical Governance and its application
- Up to date knowledge of Evidence Based Practice, local and national standards
- Effective communication skills written, verbal and non-verbal
- Able to adapt communication for individuals with communication difficulties
- Able to function effectively as a team member
- Able to make clinically reasoned judgements when working with a variety of conditions
- Able to work autonomously, and ability to know when to seek appropriate advice / guidance from senior staff
- Good problem solving skills
- Effective time management and caseload management
- Able to reflect and critically appraise own performance
- Competent IT skills
- Community work (either student or post graduate) demonstrating a broad range of clinical experience
- Experience of the application of health, safety and risk management policies
- Working with a range of professionals in Health or Social Care
- Full driving licence and access to car in work time (with business use car insurance)
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Community Nurse – South Bristol job in South Tyneside, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally