Leeds Community Dermatology Clinic Sites are looking for a Dermatology Administrator to join the team in Leeds on a fixed-term contract (12-months) to cover maternity leave. The start date for this role will be July/August 2023.
Main duties of the job
The service is for patients referred in by GPs across the Yorkshire region who wish to access specialist services. We undertake Community Dermatology Services as per the contract we hold with Leeds CCG.
The service is run from various sites in Leeds and it is expected you may work across sites flexibly, with the main base being The Light Surgery.
Working at OneMedical Group
Our teams at OneMedical Group, whether working for OnePrimaryCare, OneMedical Property or within our Support Centre, all come together, collaborate, share ideas and have fun! The team is made up of forward thinking and people centred individuals with different skills and abilities, where you can learn from each other and make a really positive and valuable impact.
Who we are
OneMedical Group is a family run organisation with our co-founders still involved in supporting our teams to be their best. We have an ambitious strategy and mission, one that is shared and supported by our whole Group. The Group was started with the vision of delivering healthcare differently, and to make a real difference to the communities that we work with.
18 April 2023
Leeds Community Dermatology Clinic Sites
The post holder will report to the Co-ordinator for the service, upholding clinical compliance andhelping the Service Coordinator with the rota planning. They will also liaise with Service Clinicians and Leads of all sites to arrange clinics and room availabilities.
The successful candidate will have a key working relationship with the IT and Data analyst and liaise with them to model efficient ways of working.
The successful candidate should:
- Ensure clinics run smoothly- organizing patient appointments and clinicians rota and booking clinicians for clinics.
- Liaise with Co-ordinator and Clinical Lead to ensure an optimum service
- Clinic letters to be sent to GPs
- Answer phone calls patient and clinician queries
- Organisefollow up appointments/ discharges/ onward referrals
- Organiseteam meetings
- Mange equipment orders
- Choose and book and triaging referrals
- Liaisewith staff to book rooms at all sites where we hold clinics
- Facilitate expansion of the service and new models of working
- Collatepatient feedback via SMS questionnaires
- Using appropriate infection control procedures, maintaining work areas in a tidy and safe way and free from hazards
- Reportpotential risks identified
What we’re looking for:
- Strong computer literacy; able to use clinical systems software
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Creative, flexible and able to work in a time pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to plan and organise workload effectively
Our people are encouraged to bring their whole self to work and to be your own person. Our teams form communities, ones where we have creative thinkers and doers who enable us to achieve the mission we have set ourselves. We can only achieve our mission through our incredible people
Our Benefits; We want to make work as rewarding as possible whilst protecting everyones wellbeing and helping you thrive.
- NHS pension
- 25 days annual leave + BHs per annum, to increase with service (pro-rata for part-time)
- Extra days leave for work anniversary each year
- Special and Significant Event Leave
- Enhanced Maternity, Maternity Support (Paternity), Adoption pay
- 24/7 free access to an Employee Assistance Program run by awarding winning Health Assured
- Family friendly paid benefits matching Agenda for change, Inc. Maternity leave etc.
- Participation in OMGs refer a friend scheme
- NHS discounts
- Eye care scheme free eye test plus a contribution towards glasses
- Cycle to work scheme
OneMedical Group is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all jobapplicants. Throughout the recruitment process we want all candidates to be at their best. If you would like to discuss the support options available during the recruitment process please email:
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Dermatology Administrator job in South Tyneside, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally