Talent acquisition coordinator ( UKAEA )
This position supports the Talent Acquisition Manager and wider Talent Acquisition team ensuring all new recruitment campaign requests from the organisation are advertised appropriately via the Smart Recruiters Applicant tracking system and all interview arrangements and paperwork are in place, including organising and coordinating pre-screen and panel interviews.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator may also support initiatives to proactively source potential talent through social media and online CV platforms as well as adhoc support to the Talent Acquisition Manager and general Talent Acquisition function.
* Process new talent acquisition requests from Hiring Managers via MS teams forms into Smart Recruiters (the applicant tracking system).
* Advise hiring managers on the talent acquisition process via the guidance available in Nucleus (intranet) and Smart Recruiters to ensure they follow the full process.
* Create quality adverts for hiring managers to ensure UKAEA are attracting top calibre candidates, whilst delivering consistency and professionalism including the elimination of discrimination.
* Work with department administrators and hiring managers to book in placeholders for interviews considering wider organisation recruitment scheduling and availability to support the coordination.
* Arrange and organise pre-screen and panel interviews; contacting candidates (from the UK and overseas), booking virtual and physical meeting rooms, administering additional assessments and coordinating schedules via telephone and Smart Recruiters.
* Meet and greet candidates (virtually and in person) – making them feel comfortable whilst creating and promoting an excellent customer experience. Verify ID documentation.
* Progress candidates through the hiring process within Smart Recruiters and provide appropriate feedback after interview to both candidates and managers where required.
* Be comfortable using online platforms and social media to pro-actively source potential talent and build a pipeline of candidates.
* Responsible for understanding equality, diversity and inclusion and ensuring that this is considered within all responsibilities, including challenging inappropriate behaviour.
* Adhoc support to wider talent acquisition function when required.
* Good administration experience (ideally within talent acquisition)
* Excellent planning and organisational skills with good attention to detail
* Competent IT skills and knowledge of using systems and social media platforms
* Excellent written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a need to juggle priorities regularly
* Previous experience in a talent acquisition related discipline
* CIPD or recruitment qualification would be advantageous