Are you looking for an administrative role that will really make a difference to lives?The core purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the NHS Talking Therapies contract, through the provision of effective and efficient administrative services for NHS patients, referring GPs, healthcare professionals and ICB contacts. It encompasses a range of administrative responsibilities that support the day to day operations of the business, as well as contributing to its ongoing development.At Vita Health Group we appreciate the part ALL our team play in helping people get better.If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking company and friendly team, keep reading to see if you are interested in the role and what we have to offer.
Main duties of the job
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:Answering high volumes of incoming telephone calls in a professional manner within agreed KPIs.Processing referrals within targeted timeframeMaking outbound calls to process patient referrals.Updating patient information within IAPTus, ensuring a high level of accuracy.Identifying and escalating at risk patients in a timely manner to the Duty Therapist.Monitoring and actioning treatment waitlists.Monitoring and responding to enquiries via email.
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. To find out more about Vita Health Group and the services we provide, please click here:
The Role: What you will do?
Are you looking for an administrative role that will really make a difference to lives?
The core purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the NHS Talking Therapies contract, through the provision ofeffective and efficient administrative services for NHS patients, referring GPs, healthcare professionals and ICBcontacts. It encompasses a range of administrative responsibilities that support the day to day operationsof the business, as well as contributing to its ongoing development.
At Vita Health Group we appreciate the part ALL our team play in helping people get better.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking company and friendly team, keep reading to see if you are interested in the role and what we have to offer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering high volumes of incoming telephone calls in a professional manner within agreed KPIs.
- Processingreferrals within targeted timeframe
- Making outbound calls to process patient referrals.
- Updating patient information within IAPTus, ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Identifying and escalating at risk patients in a timely manner to the Duty Therapist.
- Monitoring and actioning treatment waitlists.
- Monitoring and responding to enquiries via email.
- Checking and processing letters to patients, GPs and Healthcare professionals.
- Ensuring patients are communicated with at the earliest opportunity for any changes to appointments.
- Undertaking general administration to contribute to the smooth running of the department.
- Any other ad hoc duties to support the function of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator who enjoys problem solving and forward thinking. They must therefore be comfortable dealing and working with people of all levels.
Attention to detail, accountability and pride in the work they deliver is essential. Good communication skills and high level organisational and time management skills are also a must.
This is a remote role but the successful candidate must be able to travel to Harlow for monthly performance, wellbeing and development meetings and training sessions as requested by the line manager. The successful candidate will be required to support other VHG Talking TherapiesAdmin Teams when there is a business requirement.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with and dealing with the public.
- Experience of working in an administrative capacity.
- Excellent customer service skills, including a professional telephone manner.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Drive to learn quickly, especially in relation to internal IT applications.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility with shifts may be required to assist with cover due to staff absence.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include occasional overnight stays, as and when required
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UKs largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better , we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view here:
To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of livedexperience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS). Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded speaking up culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please we will arrange.
VHG is committed to supporting transgender individuals with dignity and recognises the potential complications that may arise when taking references. We encourage applicants to contact HR at to discuss or amend how we manage reference requests.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.