Situated within the beautiful Harrods! We have our rather one-of-a-kind speciality bakery and eatery inspired by the flavours of Lebanon and the traditional Manousheh and Mouajjanet, two pillars of Lebanese culture and cuisine
We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant General Manager to help lead our team with visions to expand.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to ensure that our guests are taken care of in a helpful and professional manner, and to ensure total satisfaction through leading their team with a passion for our product, and a quality-driven leadership style.
The management team will support the daily operations with tasks including (but not limited to) opening and closing procedures, guest and employee relations, service and menu Q&A, and above all else, creating a positive atmosphere and restaurant for our guests and staff.
What will be needed from you?
- Charismatic, energetic and personable individual with great communication and attention to detail.
- Help GM and wider operations team with revenue generation & cost control
- Team Management
- Product & Quality Assurance
- Food Safety Compliance
- Health & Safety compliance
- Exposure to B2B operations or running multiple units (Dark kitchen)
- Arabic speaker advantages but not mandatory
What we can give you:
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Tronc on top of your basic salary
- Service length holiday accrual, up to an additional 5 days of holiday
- Free food on service, 40% off when not working
- 33% Harrods discount
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Assistant Manager job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally