Vida Education are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Art Teacher for a long term cover in a local secondary school. The ideal candidate will have a passion for art and be able to inspire and motivate students. You will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons, assessing student progress, and contributing to the wider life of the school.
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all learners
- Assess student progress and provide feedback
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Work with colleagues to promote the school’s ethos and values
- Participate in extracurricular activities
Qualifications and Experience
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching art at KS3 and KS4
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH VIDA EDUCATION;
We are an experienced team and specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Lancashire and Cumbria.
- We offer excellent rates of pay, in line with your level of experience
- AWR compliant
- Experienced and dedicated consultants who take great pride in providing you a quality service
- Free CPD accredited training courses including Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection & Prevent
Vida Education are an APSCo Compliance+ Accredited agency and all applicants will be subject to checks in line with DfE ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, these include but are not limited to; an Enhanced DBS Check, References, Qualifications, Right to Work Status. Further information will be provided on application
Vida Education is an equal opportunities employer and operates as an employment business in providing temporary or permanent job seeking services
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.