A well established, forward thinking, client focused Solicitors are now looking to complement their team at their site in South Manchester with a Senior Associate Clinical Negligence Solicitor.
Working with this company, you will have the opportunity to work with a qualified, committed and motivated team, who together have built an outstanding reputation.
In this role you will enjoy a fantastic level of flexibility and autonomy, this is not the generic, structured corporate role, we are looking for a forward-thinking client focused legal professional keen to develop themselves and others, and represent the company to the highest standards.
- A very well established, award winning, privately owned Solicitors with solid plans in place for future, structured growth
- A positive, active team culture, throughout the company, great social events planned each year
- Multiple professional accreditations
- £70,000 plus per annum plus bonus and many benefits including hybrid
- Autonomy to manage your caseload how you want, with focus on the client experience
- Fantastic opportunities to progress and develop within the company
- Good annual leave package
- A relaxed, positive working environment
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced legal professional, six plus years PQE
- You will be natural in developing and nurturing relationships with your clients through ongoing caseload management and communication
- The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team, helping to develop and inspire junior team members
- You will take pride in providing a high level of service to your clients, team and the company
If this sounds like you – APPLY NOW!
Our client is a very popular, team focused employer and is looking to meet with the right candidate at the earliest opportunity
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.