Salary: £40,000 per annum plus bonus, car allowance and Veolia benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Remote – UK wide (occasional UK and Ireland travel)
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources and help it become a better place for everyone.
As a Consultant Energy Analyst you’ll be pushing for innovative solutions to create a more sustainable future for all. We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment, and contribute to our inclusive culture.
This is an ideal role for a recently qualified individual, seeking to develop their skills and expertise as a consultant in energy and carbon management.
What we can offer you;
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Refer an Engineer to us once you’ve joined and earn £1000
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Free physiotherapy service
- Discounts on everything from groceries to well known retailers
- Access to a range of resources to support your physical, mental and financial health; so you can lean on us whenever you need to
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential
What you’ll be doing;
- Reporting to the Senior Energy Manager and working alongside members of Veolia’s Energy Efficiency and Energy Performance Contracting teams to support our energy management services and the development of innovative energy saving solutions for new and existing clients.
- Analysing and reporting on energy data using AM&T software and spreadsheet tools.
- Modelling savings from the implementation of energy efficiency measures.
- Producing monthly and quarterly consumption reports including profile analysis, exception reporting and benchmarking.
- Project management of implementation of energy conservation measures, drawing upon specialist resources/skill-sets from the industry to fulfil project requirements.
- Visit client sites across the UK and Ireland to complete complex energy surveys, scoping audits and implementing cost reduction programs for clients.
- Develop key relationships with public sector, commercial and industrial clients with the objective of identifying potential EPC opportunities.
- Business development support, completing full cycle from lead generation, winning projects, project delivery and handover.
- Research and develop new energy management opportunities.
- Guiding clients through the entire process of online footprint and report submission under the ESOS scheme including maintaining the ESOS evidence pack and calculations involved; setting boundaries for Mandatory SECR and GHG reporting and setting up, managing and maintaining energy management systems as required by the ISO 50001:2018 standard.
What we’re looking for;
- Degree in relevant discipline
- One or more years’ experience in energy management or energy engineering
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel for handling data and engineering calculations
- Comfortable meeting with and presenting to clients at all levels of seniority
- Consulting outlook: focus on customer satisfaction
- Desire to develop expertise in the field of energy engineering, energy management and carbon emissions reduction
- Master’s degree in an energy discipline
- Member of the Energy Institute, CIBSE or similar
- Chartered Energy Manager, Low Carbon Consultant or similar
- Competent user of energy modelling and management software
- Familiarity with ISO 50001
- Experience of identifying, implementing, monitoring and verifying energy conservation measures
- Familiarity with UK energy industry
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.
We want to ensure that you feel supported throughout the application process and provide reasonable adjustments where necessary and requested. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of your application and interview process please do not hesitate to let us know.
Here at Veolia, we’re proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer. We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues. So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Energy Analyst job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally