2 months contract with the Royal Borough of Greenwich Council
- Responsible for providing technically focused clerical, administrative and IT support for the housing asset management service, in order to support effective service delivery to residents and corporate clients.
- Carry out a range of general office administrative support tasks including maintain and manage diaries, prepare agendas, arrange meetings and take accurate technically-appropriate minutes as directed, collate relevant documentation, ensuring timely production and distribution and follow up action where required.
- Assist with the collection of technical data and performance indicators from staff, contractors, other departments, stakeholders, consultants, residents and provide contract administration support ensuring that records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Accurately input, interrogate, update and monitor data for the department’s administrative and IT systems. Assist in the collation of all relevant information required by the Home Ownership Unit.
- Deal with technical service enquiries from the public, contractors, consultants, other departments, external bodies and stakeholders and ensure appropriate information is forwarded to the relevant officer where necessary; record complaints, closely monitor and take action to ensure the service meets the Council’s response criteria.
- Under direction be responsible for the preparation and administration of all aspects of tender documentation including packaging, sending out and receiving tenders in accordance with the Council’s Standing Orders and procedures.
- Responsible for recording and managing the receipt and issue of keys and FOBS, ordering keys where appropriate and assisting in providing access to properties.
- Actively participate in identifying technical and customer-focused improvements in service delivery and support the training of other members of the team as required.
- Ensure at all times whilst carrying out your duties due diligence is given to customer care and excellent service delivery.
- Carry out all duties with due regard to the provisions of health and safety regulations and legislation, the Council’s equal opportunities and customer care polices, and the new technology agreement.
- Undertake any other work appropriate to the level and general nature of the post holder’s duties to ensure the continued effective operation of the service Designation.
- Knowledge of the Northgate V6 System (desirable)
Additional information to note:
- DEPARTMENT: Housing
- SECTION: Asset Management
- GRADE: Scale 5
The closing date for this position is Friday 28/04/2023 2:30PM
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Technical Administration Officer job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally