770100537 – Senior Administrator
Are you looking for the opportunity to develop a career in the Public Sector? We have several fantastic temporary positions available working with our client Buckinghamshire Council!
Job Title – Safeguarding Partnership Administration Officer
Temporary – Until October 2023 with potential to extend
Location – Based in Aylesbury, HP20 1UA
Work Schedule – Mix of home working and in the office
Hours: Monday to Friday – 37 hours per week, 9:00am to 5:30pm
Pay Rate – £14.58 per hour
On behalf of Buckinghamshire Council, Pertemps Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join the Children’s Safeguarding Support team in Aylesbury as a Safeguarding Partnership Administration Officer. Working alongside the Safeguarding Partnership Manager, you will play an important role in providing non-routine and complex information and business support services to the Buckinghamshire Safeguarding Children Partnership and the Buckinghamshire Safeguarding Children Board
About the role
You will have a number of responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Supporting the team with checking and gathering information regarding the Safeguarding of Children
- Taking notes at meetings and sharing them with partners
- Answering telephone queries via both inbound and outbound calls
- Responding to emails and working as a team with other members of staff
This is a temporary position until 2nd October 2023, though there is potential for this to be extended further. The pay rate is £14.58 per hour, and you will be working full time, 37 hours per week. Buckinghamshire Council are working on a hybrid basis where you will work remotely for 3-4 days per week and in the office 1-2 days per week.
The Aylesbury office is conveniently situated in the town centre (HP20 area) with great transport links including a local train station and excellent road connections to the M25, M1, M4 and M40.
The successful candidate(s) should have:
- Accurate spoken and written English is essential for the post
- Previous administration experience at advanced/senior level
- Previous experience in Children’s Services, Safeguarding, or a similar field is desired but not essential
- Local Authority experience is desired but not essential
About us and our Client
As a flexible employee of Pertemps Recruitment Partnership Ltd, you will be joining a Company that holds the distinction of being one of the largest and most successful independent recruitment agencies in the country. Our pioneering spirit and ability to tap into the uniqueness of each individual’s talents has enabled us to open doors for our employees, our clients and our applicants too. Our philosophies and rewards are built very much on mutual trust and respect within the style of a partnership in which we hope you will feel both fulfilled and valued as a person.
Buckinghamshire Council are a leading Authority with offices in Aylesbury, Amersham and High Wycombe, whose values represent exactly what they are – Proud, Ambitious, Collaborative and Trustworthy. By joining Buckinghamshire Council, you can expect:
– A fair and inclusive culture
– The chance to really make a difference to your local community and those around you
– Health and well-being initiatives including Mental Health First Aiders and mindfulness workshops
– Ongoing support, and the opportunity to develop and progress in your career
– Opportunities to take part in fun activities such as fundraising and social events
We are looking for someone able to start as soon as possible. Interviews will be held in person at the Walton Street offices in Aylesbury.
Apply online now so we can review your application!
If you require further information on this role, use the below contact details. Please quote the following reference when getting in touch: 770100537
Phone: 01296 489621
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Senior Administrator job in Aylesbury, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally