We have a current opportunity for a Facilities Manager / Property on a permanent basis. The position will be based in St James, London. If you are a strong technical FM that can support on planned and reactive works, compliance, projects etc, please get in touch. Permanent role. Facilities Manager / Property Manager. 45,000 benefits
Property / Facilities Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of services including security, cleaning, hygiene, maintenance, waste management and recycling, intruder alarms.
- Management of PPM (planned preventative maintenance) schedule for HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), electrical, lift, pumps, water hygiene, access control, fire alarm.
- Management of access control system. Updating database, creating, deleting access cards.
- Management of CCTV – ensuring system is up and running. Accessing archived footage and liaising with monitoring company when required.
- Contract management and review.
- Preparing tender documents for contractors and negotiating quotes.
- Properties utilities services management (water, electricity), smart meter manager.
- Regular inspection of property to ensure it is in good working order, maintenance of all buildings and premises in good condition. Performance of minor repairs as and when needed.
- Investigation and assessment of disrepair and scheduling an appropriate trade to carry out major repair works.
- Health and Safety provisions and all relevant building statutory compliance.
- Carrying out weekly checks and inspections and maintaining H&S and Fire Safety logbooks.
- Fire Safety – to carry out weekly alarm testing, coordinate fire and emergency evacuations.
- Project management, supervising and coordinating work of contractors.
- Documents management and record keeping.
- Ad hoc requests from the Family.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge and background
- Project management skills
- Understanding of smart house systems such as Crestron, Control 4, and Lutron
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Facilities Manager / Property Manager job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally