We are currently recruiting for a Test Assurance Manager with Software Development and Hardware experience to join one of our Large Transport Clients on a 6 month contract.
This position is Inside IR35. Mainly remote working, ideally travel to office 1 or 2 days a week.
- Ensure the current IT Test Assurance Framework is implemented across the domain, whilst providing evidential oversight, advice and guidance internally and externally (3rd party suppliers, partners).
- Assure testing and control through appropriate project governance.
- Lead IT Test Assurance activities across the domain IT Programmes & influence multi sourced project delivery teams to embrace a culture of transparency during the testing process.
- Interfaces include; IT Exec & their teams, IT Programme Leaders, IT Senior Project Leaders, External suppliers and Systems Integrators.
- Work with the Test Managers & Analysts to continuously improve the IT Test Framework efficiency, to drive down cost, deliver faster and improve quality.
- Responsible for advocating the IT Test Assurance activities are adequately reflected in project plan and costs, pre-submission to the Strategic Programme Boards to secure funding and resources
- Ensure all projects incorporate the IT Test Assurance framework into their supplier work packages as appropriate.
Experience / Skills:
- Software Development and Hardware Project Experience
- Matrix Management
- Building relationships, working with third parties
- Test Management background – 5 – 10 years
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to hear more, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age