Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a HR Manager, this role is remote but you need to be able to travel to Reading or Lincoln occasionally to visit the office.
- To work with the Trust’s appointed transactional HR and payroll provider to ensure provision of a fit for purpose transactional HR service throughout all aspects of the employee life-cycle
- To support with the collation and reporting of HR management information to support the delivery of the People Strategy.
- Lead on casework and employee relations and support on behalf of the Trust, liaising with the Head of HR, legal advisors and trade unions as appropriate.
- Attend formal meetings including disciplinary, grievance, capability, whistleblowing and organisational change, acting as employer representative.
- To liaise with the Trust’s payroll provider , Head of HR and Finance team members in relation to payroll matters, including monthly payroll reconciliation.
- Monitor staff absence and produce regular management information to inform management decision making and interventions.
- Provide ad hoc written and verbal HR reports to the Head of HR as required, for presentation to senior colleagues including the Director of People and the Executive Team.
- To have oversight of the processes that ensure all employee contractual variations, changes and resignations are processed in accordance with procedure
- To be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of a range of advisory services to staff and managers
- Act as a key contributor to the development of the Trust-wide HR function, including leading and delivering Trust-wide HR projects and targeted work as identified with the Head of HR, supporting National Team and school-based HR staff to lead and implement these where appropriate
- To support the development of policies and procedures in relation to people management across Anthem schools.
- To work in partnership to develop our reputation as an employer of choice, enabling our ability to recruit and retain high quality staff.
- Support in ensuring compliance with the requirements
- Carry out any other reasonable duties associated with the post, as requested by the Head of HR or Chief Operating Officer.
- Fully remote, being able to come into the Reading or Lincoln office to begin with and when required
- £38,000 – £42,000 per annum.
- 3 Month contract, potential to be extended
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: roberthalf.co.uk/fraud-alert