Are you an Occupational Therapist with a strong background in caring for people with Dementia and other health conditions? Are you committed to improving the lives of your patients to help them lead the best quality of life?
The Social Care Team are actively seeking Occupational Therapists to work in a NHS Hospital within the heart of Leyland. The role involves completing home visits for patients on the day of discharge, to assess patient health and social care needs in their own environment, following the discharge to assess model.
- Location: Leyland
- Pay: £31,365 – £37,890 per year
- Shifts: Mon – Sun – 37.5 hours a week (09:00 – 18:00)
- Immediate starts available
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Variety of work in different social care and health care settings
- Mobile Booking App for communicating shift availability
- Support from an specialist consultant
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Agency worker of the month prize £50
- Entry into our Golden Ticket draw to win £500 every quarter
- 24-hour registration – register from the comfort of your own home
- Holiday pay- paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- contributed pension
What will you do as a Occupational Therapists
Supporting the clinical triage of referrals received for step down (hospital discharge triage) and step up (Admission avoidance) through review of clinical information received on patients current presentation and decide on the appropriate discharge pathway or community services required to support patients.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
What you’ll need to be successful as a Occupational Therapists
- Previous experience within a Occupational Therapist role
- You must hold a valid HCPC Pin
- You must have the right to work in UK
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Occupational Therapists role, then click the ‘apply’ button below
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.