Job Title: Team Assistant
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, hybrid Working
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
Location: Near Shirley
Benefits: A discretionary bonus of up to 10% of the annual salary, a generous contributory pension scheme, private health insurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, death in service of 5 x basic salary, free parking
We are recruiting for an excellent opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to join an established and expanding organisation based just outside of Shirley. This role provides pivotal central administration support across the full business spectrum embracing financial administration and being the initial point of contact for all office administration duties.
- Financial administration: raising purchase orders, fielding invoices and liaising with finance team.
- Being the first point of contact for the office and other departments internally.
- Office management duties – managing post room, replenishing stationary supplies, receiving visitors.
- Cleansing, updating and maintaining in house database.
- Initial point of contact for the office and other departments internally.
- Provide operational support assisting the team in the Solihull office and other locations throughout the UK.
- Provide general administrative support.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar administrative role or support function.
- Experience of finance administration.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Process driven and methodical.
- Computer literate, intermediate skills with Microsoft office and in particular Excel.
- Good organiser with good time management; self-starter.
- Ability to focus on the key issues.
- Ability to communicate successfully with people at all levels both internal and external to the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company. If you have the relevant skills and experience required to be successful in this role, please apply or contact us as soon as possible for a confidential chat!
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.