Project Manager (Network/Data), 37 hours per week, Belfast, Fixed Term until May 2024, NILGOSC Pension
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a IT Project Manager. Reporting into the Head of Digital and Customer Information you will be taking a lead role in managing the Network Data project (within the capital plan) involving the development and implementation of a full re-audit of the network and associated processes and workflow, integrating new data to business processes for scheduling, customer information and real time provision. This Project Manager role will run until May 2024.
- To manage the implement a third-party survey and reaudit of infrastructure across the network in line with company governance policies and procedures.
- Manage the project in line with agreed project parameters in terms of time, cost, and quality.
- Project delivery in accordance with relevant safety legislation, the group’s safety management systems and the avoidance of risk.
- Deliver the project in accordance with appropriate project management methodology including gathering and defining comprehensive project requirements ensuring strategic alignment, developing project mandates, business cases, project plans, budgets, and schedules, determining staffing requirements, and forming cross-functional project teams.
- Ensure appropriate tracking and monitoring systems for project progress monitoring and provide regular update reports within the Commercial Operations and P3O Office.
- Provide effective project control and assurance by means of procedures relating to estimated expenditure, specified quality standards and resources.
- Develop, engage, and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders within across the group and externally.
- Manage project contracts to ensure compliance in line with the contract terms by monitoring 2 supplier performance through formal contract review processes and KPI measurement.
- Ensure all project management processes are subject to regular audit and meet the laid down performance criteria of the group.
- Ensure appropriate consideration is given to the organisation’s equality duties as well as specific commitments associated with your job role.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience of managing similar projects in a large organisation. Experience of managing suppliers and project interfaces in a project environment Experience of managing Heath Safety and Environmental processes and risks in a project environment.
- Project Management Qualification
- Ability to anticipate internal and external customer expectations within the context of project deliverables
- Experience of working in a formal project management environment using a formal methodology e.g., PRINCE ll
£43,000-£48,000 alongside NILGOSC pension scheme and discount benefits
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping HSCNI, Public Sector and NFP organisations hire Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Business and PMO Analysts. Prior to, I worked for a London based Recruitment Consultancy for circa 5 years.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
‘My experience with Vanrath was positive, professional and engaging from start to final signature for a Project Manager role in Belfast. Ross Stevenson was friendly, open, and honest, making the process to return to work as a contractor completely painless. The zoom interviews with him and the client were probably the best I have had. Would recommend Vanrath to anyone looking for work.’
‘Ross from Vanrath contacted me about a local role which fitted my unique skills, experience and needs. From that point to contact acceptance Ross was simply excellent. He gave me regular updates and negotiated my desired terms and conditions successfully with the client. I found Ross to be personable, understanding of my capabilities & needs and totally professional. Ross’s knowledge of the market sector in which I am involved in is very impressive. I would highly recommend both Ross and Vanrath.’
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this PM Network Data 43-48k + NILGOSC pension (12 months FTC) job in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally