Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a prestigious further educational college in East Surrey to help employ an experienced Painting & Decorating professional for their full-time temporary P&D Technician role.
The college are looking for a professional who wishes to share their skills & knowledge with the next generation of P&D professionals, its also a great foot in the door to get experience help students & lecturing staff to one day become a lecturer or assessor.
The Ideal P&D Technician will need to:
- Have a background & qualifications in painting & decorating
- To maintain the Construction workshops and associated equipment and provide support to students and staff. Responsibilities for stock control and monitoring.
- Available to start from Monday .
The Ideal P&D Technician will need:
- Experience in teaching within the Further Education would be ideal but the college are open to experienced professionals who want to help make a difference and help share their skills to the next generation of tradesman.
- Have the ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
- Have a valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- A willingness to teach within your specialist area.
If you feel that you would be perfect for this P&D Technician vacancy apply with your most updated CV today, for more information call Joshua Taylor on 02074198927
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can 150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.