A dynamic and forward-thinking automotive company manufacturing a diverse portfolio of products are seeking a CMM Programmer. As a growing company, they offer opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as a supportive and inclusive work environment. If you are interested in a career that will be both interesting and allow you to progress your skills, then read on!
Company Benefits- £45K DOE, 30 Days Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Company Events, Free Parking, Development & Training
CMM Programmer- Responsibilities include:
- Program and Operate CMM machines & Faro Arm Scanner
- Generate report documentation as required to customer expectations
- Carry out Gauge R&R and MSA Studies
- Carry visual inspection against customer standards when required
- Implement or suggest changes to improve measurement fixture strategy and design
- Facilitate in process improvements to improve part quality
- Facilitate where required with measurement strategy
- Facilitate in the training of apprentice CMM Operator / programmers
- Uphold all polices in relation to Safety, Welfare & Health
CMM Programmer- Desirables include:
- 2 years plus experience programming medium/large CMM machines and Faro Arm Scanner
- Considerable knowledge of PC-DMIS CAD++ and Polyworks
- Experience in the use of manual measuring equipment
- Be able to read, interpret drawings and CAD models.
- GD&T Knowledge
- Comfortable working to deadlines and tolerances
- Positive and flexible can-do attitude
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with plastic injection moulded parts
Schedule- Monday-Friday (Early Finish) 42.5 Hours
If you do not meet all of the requirements for this position, still apply. If you think you can bring value to this role, then we want to hear from you or perhaps someone you have in mind. If you do not hear back from us within one week, it is likely you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will endeavour to find you another opportunity should this be the case and look forward to receiving your application.