Accept Recruitment is currently looking for Warehouse Operatives for our prestigious, new ecommerce distribution centre based in Tamworth, B78 area.
This role is looking for an enthusiastic individual to be part of a well-structured team, all training will be given.
Elements and requirement of this role include the following.
- Use of a pallet truck or hand balling to unload incoming vehicles.
- Transportation of heavy goods into stock locations
- Checking for correct labelling
- Operating the company’s handheld console
- All warehouse duties including picking, loading and unloading
- Stacking, wrapping pallets
- Collating warehouse items from locations
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative.
- Motivated and reliable approach to work
- Physically fit as heavy lifting may be involved.
Shifts and rates of pay:
- Monday – Friday
- 08.30 – 17.00
- £11.00 p/h
- OT £16.50 p/h over 40 hrs worked.
- Brand new operation
- Great modern canteen
- Term to perm for best candidates.
- Possibility of Overtime
- Free large car park
- BH premium rate payments
If you are interested, please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Warehouse Operative job in Tamworth, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally