- Leadership Role
- Immediate Hire
About Our Client
My client has provided general contracting, construction management, and design + build services for clients since 1987, striving to be the contractor of choice for fast-tracked, high degree of difficulty projects in the commercial built environment. My clients projects/clientele included airport, corporate interior, country club, financial institution, education, grocery store, health care, hospitality, industrial, religious, restaurant, and retail.
As a Superintendent, you will be expected to:
- Support the objectives and direction of Project Management
- Overseeing the project site
- Reviewing project budget
- Maintain maximum project efficiency and management of costs
- Creating and conducting weekly subcontractor planning meetings
- Complete daily Superintendent Administration
- Ensure Quality & Safety Standards
- Maintain positive relations with clients, owners, building engineers, inspectors, and subs
- Maintain a safe, clean, orderly job site
- Ensure a Positive Work Environment
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent will have:
- 10 years experience in commercial construction
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of standards, specifications, regulations, laws, and codes
- Knowledge of construction techniques
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Knowledge of Procore, Microsoft Office, and Google Workplace
What’s on Offer
The Superintendent will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401k match
- Bonus eligibility
- Quarterly Team Building Events
- Observed Holidays
- Company Team Building Events
- Company Phone & Laptop
- Car Allowance
Other Construction jobs
Hemel Hempstead, England, UK
Carpenter / LocksmithLocation: HMP The Mount, Molyneaux Ave, Bovingdon, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 0NZS...
Grantham, England, UK
Net Temps are working with a well-established company who are currently seeking a CSCS Labourer f...
Senior Legal Counsel – Engineering & Construction firm
London, England, UK
Senior Legal CounselEngineering firmEither London, Oxford, or Newcastle Office depending on prefe...
Ringwood, England, UK
Electrician - Local Authority - Response - Permanent Domestic Electrician required for a Perman...
Multi Trade Operative – Carpenter
Multi Trade Carpenter Exeter (Covering Exeter, Torbay, Totnes) Up to £17 per hour. Th...