We are a leading technology provider & consultancy across London and are looking to grow our highly capable London based Technical Support Team, this role is due to the growth of our business and team members moving up into more senior positions!
You will be client’s first point of contact, responding to incidents and where appropriate escalating to the relevant teams. Along with fielding helpdesk requests, you will be the face of the company when visiting client offices to provide support and installing client equipment as well as supporting the back end systems. This position requires a high level of professionalism while performing daily support tasks as required.
Skills/ Experience Required
- Key skills/experience:
- Experience in supporting IT infrastructure
- Microsoft Windows server, support, and troubleshooting
- Commvault Backup management (Any backup experience would be beneficial)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange management / O365 Exchange online
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows 10/11 desktop troubleshooting
- Hardware build, management and troubleshooting of desktop PC systems
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Virtualised environments
- Datto RMM
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: roberthalf.co.uk/fraud-alert