Warehouse Operative Pay Rate:
- £10.42 per hour
Hours of work as a Warehouse Operative:
- AM 01:00AM-09:30AM
Warehouse Operative Shift Patterns:
Any 5 out of 7
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- Packing and hand Scanning
- Handling & Moving Parcels
- Processing Parcels through scanners and printers
- Unloading trucks using pallet trucks
- Handling and moving cages and wooden pallets
- Up to 25kg in weight (some heavy lifting)
- State-of-the-art facilities in a brand-new site
- Competitive payrates
- Fulltime / Parttime work
- Onsite Parking
- Private breakout area
- Full kitchen facilities
PPE Requirements: Hi-Vis & Safety Shoes.
Interested? Click apply now to join our Warehouse Operative team!
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Warehouse Operative job in York, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally