Contact Centre Manager- Multi Franchise Dealership
- Basic Salary- Up to £28,000
- OTE- £35,000
- Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- 33 Days Holiday Inclusive of Bank Holidays.
Our client is a leading multi franchise motor dealer in the Wakefield Area. They are looking to employ an experienced customer contact centre manager to lead their busy telesales/bookings department.
The Ideal candidate will have experience of managing a call centre but no previous motor trade experience is needed, however would be beneficial!
Contact Centre Manager Responsibilities-
- Training and development of staff
- Monitoring performance and staff and putting strategies in place to improve.
- Leading from the front to ensuring booking customers in, is a smooth process.
- Motivating and managing the team.
- Maintaining good working relationships with service managers in regards to workshop hours and capabilities to maximise revenue and workshop opportunities
- Oversee targets for service plan renewals whilst maximising retention of customers.
- Overseeing staff performance reviews.
The Ideal Contact Centre Manager-
- Previous Experience of Managing a busy call centre environment with great success.
- Experience of Leading a team.
- Ability to Motivate/Drive a Team.
- Able to empathise with customers and strike engaging conversation and also able to deal with customer complaints.
Benefits as a Contact Centre Manager-
- Basic Salary up to £28,000 with an OTE of £35,000
- 33 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Retail/Restaurant/Holiday/Lifestyle Discounts
- Work for a highly successful motor retailer!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Contact Centre Manager role or any other roles we have in the West Yorkshire area please do not hesitate to get in contact with Adam Jordan at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we’re not just any recruitment agency – we’re passionate about connecting job seekers with their dream careers in the exciting world of the motor trade, contact us today for your next Motor Trade Job