CPM are looking for Auditors to work on behalf of CHEP. If you are looking for a great part-time opportunity with flexibility and fantastic team support this could be the role for you! £93.42 a day (including holiday pay), full briefing, mileage paid and uniform contribution. *Opportunities to earn bonus payments based on activity*
CHEP are a global leader in providing pallet services to retail and other industries across 24 countries worldwide. Our role supports them in auditing and retrieving pallets once they have been used, checking location information and data cleansing so that they can operate to optimum service levels.
3 days per cycle, average 8 hours a day
Ideal Location: Manchester, United Kingdom, M12
Territory covering: Bolton, Manchester, Oldham, Stockport and surrounding areas
What will I be doing?
As our CHEP auditor you will:
- Visit retail and industrial sites, speak to management, and arrange collection of used pallets
- Data cleanse ensuring that our client list is up to date, and we are only visiting active locations
- Update logistics information, confirming site accessibility in terms of what types of vehicles can enter for example HGV’s, vans etc.
- Ensure customers are aware of pallet collection process and provide supporting materials
- Report all information using an online portal
This would be a great role for you if:
- You are a driver with your own vehicle
- You are a confident communicator with previous experience in a customer facing role
- Own a smart phone and can use apps confidently
- Enjoy flexibility
What we offer
- £93.42 day (including holiday pay) rate plus mileage paid at 30ppm
- Working hours: Calls will need to be completed between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday- Friday – number of days will be based on your set call file and worked on a cycle basis
- High Viz jacket, fleece and or shell jacket. You will need to buy safety boots (we reimburse up to £30 of the cost)
- Full training face to face with the Account Manager
- Tablet provided
- Incentive schemes in place
CPM are one of the UK’s largest field marketing companies.
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated. We are an equal opportunities employer and depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
If this sounds like a great job for you and a culture, you’d like to be a part of then we would love to hear from you!